Not the most enjoyable thing TO DO but it is so nice to walk by a clean kitchen with a spotless sink…serious satisfaction. Wow I must be old if that is a great part of my day.
ah well – simple pleasures – we have to take what we can get!
Here is how I clean my kitchen sink & just love the results while it lasts:
1. Fill the kitchen sink with HOT water.
I just do one side of the sink at a time so I have the other side free if needed.
2. Add a cup or so of bleach
3. Let sit for an hour (or three if you get sidetracked with other stuff!)
4. Empty & do any little bit of wiping you might see as needed
5. Wipe dry
6. If possible, I keep it wiped as much as I can & it really limits the water droplet stains, buildup, etc.
One spot of shinyness to enjoy through the day….ah now if only everything else could be picked up, put away, organized, cleared, scrubbed & taken care of with just a few steps like this!!!
Someday I’d adore having an apron farmhouse sink like this – someday!
One thing @ a time!
Chat soon -